As a Business Analyst at Blend, you will help build the technology that powers the future of lending. Our team continuously improves existing systems and creates new products to drive productivity efficiencies enhancing the experience of our #1 stakeholder, our customers.
You are a highly analytical and detail-oriented contributor, skilled in communicating the “what and why” to development resources and ensuring deliveries meet the needs of internal clients. You respond with a sense of urgency to our stakeholders. You are a partner to our business leads providing consultation on integration and development requests. You are design-oriented, think in terms of ROI and impact, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
How you’ll contribute:
- Works as a business analyst to elicit requirements working directly with the business. Develop supporting artifacts including requirements documents, business process descriptions, diagrams, use cases, test cases, scenarios, and training materials,
- Serves as liaison between the business unit, systems development team and the customers (both external / internal) while identifying and analyzing their functional needs and technical vision and making tradeoffs between usability and performance to maximize efficiency.
- Defines business systems requirements, and coordinates/leads large or complicated business systems projects and/or tasks, as required.
- Performs advanced planning of automation needs necessary to define business system project objectives and prepares project plans.
- Manages projects of varying sizes from inception to completion
- Develops product roadmaps for the specific applications or business channels they support.
Who you are:
- Experience in Title Operations and Mortgage Service / Lending
- Experience in Enterprise software SDLC
- Experience building API-driven platforms and working with third-party systems
- Experience in design-oriented requirements
- Experience in Title production software
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses