Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
By overseeing Blend’s HRBP function, you will align business objectives with people strategies, programs, processes, and tactics across the company. You will coach and partner with employees at all levels, ensuring an exceptional experience through the entire employee lifecycle. This high impact leader will develop Blend’s business objectives by addressing team effectiveness, organizational structure, and cultural health.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a team of HR Business Partners to work in partnership with the unified goal of embedding an organizational strategy that serves Blend’s business objectives and principles
- Drive alignment across the HR Business Partners for talent strategy such as talent management (succession planning, talent reviews), organizational structure, growth planning and performance management while considering the employee experience at the individual level.
- Develop a strategy for employee relations and create standards of consistent and compliant approaches to grievances and investigations in partnership with the legal team
- Initiate, develop, and strengthen position as a key HR stakeholder and trusted voice as it relates to key enterprise-wide initiatives (return to work strategy, M&A)
- Partner effectively with other HR Centers of Excellence (Total Rewards, Operations, Recruitment) as an HR Leadership member, resulting in holistic HR programs and projects across the department
Who you are:
- Demonstrated experience developing high impact HRBP organizations in a relevant space
- Nuanced understanding of how to engage business leaders to enact change
- Experience in M&A integration that closely considers company differences so to thoughtfully harmonize HR policies, benefits, and practices
- Global experience with an acute understanding of how to effectively manage and scale operational centers, R&D, sales, and corporate functions
- Skillful communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Data driven, both in decision making and in evaluating the effectiveness of programs
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19