At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Automation and Orchestration in a CI/CD pipeline
- Write automation code for provisioning and operating infrastructure in reliable and repeatable fashion
- Together with your engineering team, you will participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for server incidents
- Provide periodic off-hours on-call support for production and development environments.
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and DevOps teams to create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- 3+ years infrastructure automation with Microsoft Azure or AWS systems design and implementation using Terraform
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience with Azure DevOps and Docker
- General knowledge of virtualization, cloud computing
- Experience administering/supporting Windows and Linux systems running in Azure and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure NSGs, Routing Tables, Application Gateways, and Traffic Managers
- Proficient in one or more programming languages
- Experience with building and using Terraform modules through a deployment pipeline
Key Factors for Success:
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Able to build strong partnership with business partners and the project teams
- Takes responsibility for delivering superior value and client service
- Works well with people who have diverse abilities, experiences, and perspectives
- Influences others without direct authority
- Approaches opportunities and issues with an optimistic, action-oriented, and solution-based approach.
- Good documentation skills to document plans and process
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses