How we work
We believe that reshaping a trillion dollar industry requires partnership, not disruption. We commit to difficult challenges knowing that stepping outside what’s comfortable will ultimately lead to the most good.
We may each have joined for different reasons, but we share a united focus on the impact we know is possible. Through working smart and hard, with equal parts confidence and humility, we’re here to build both a company and a lending ecosystem that are fully transparent.
Nivi Jayasekar, Product Manager
Conversations here are open, thoughtful, and geared towards development. Blend is invested in your growth and wants you to find your next job here. Because of that, I’m now a Product Manager after 2 years on the Engineering team.
Building for Social Good
Nathan Alison, Software Engineer
I joined Blend for the opportunity to positively impact a large group of people. As a UI engineer, I strive to keep our product ADA compliant, so that home finance is truly accessible to all, including those with disabilities.
Life at Blend
Benefits are a manifestation of our principles. We believe they help foster an inclusive, employee-led culture where everyone can do their best work.
- Thoughtful, regular compensation reviews
- Support for workshops and lectures to develop your craft
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits covered 100%
- Sponsored gym memberships paid in full
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, Pizza Fridays
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Want to make an impact? At Blend, you have autonomy over your work, and a supportive team to guide you along the way. We hope you find your future home here.
Interested in an internship or new grad role? Visit our University Careers page.
Not seeing what you're looking for?
We'd still love to hear from you!