As of November 23, 2021, Microsoft Internet Explorer will no longer be supported on this platform.
To continue using this platform, please switch to a supported browser or download for free using the following links:
Hardware and Software Requirements
To access this platform, ensure that the hardware and software of any device(s) you use meet the requirements below.
- Internet access – 1.5 Mbps per second or better
- Disc space – Sufficient memory on Access Device or external storage device to retain Documents
- Latest supported version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or Current Version – If you do not have a PDF reader, you may download one for free at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/. Take our PDF test (PDF) to confirm that you have the PDF reader software required to view and save PDF files.
- Printer – Installed printer to print disclosures
- SSL encryption enabled
- An active email address capable of receiving and sending electronic messages
- Security settings enabled
- If applicable services are used, a webcam, microphone, and speaker to support a live, real time audio video connection, and a mobile device with text message functionality and a camera
Any desktop or laptop device you use must meet the following additional requirements, as applicable:
- Operating system – Latest supported version of Windows or mac OS
- Internet browser – Latest supported version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari
Note: as of November 23, 2021, Microsoft Internet Explorer will no longer be supported on this platform. Please use another browser or click on the above links to download for free.
Any tablet, mobile, or other device you use must meet the following additional requirements, as applicable:
- iPhone, supported models, iOS – Latest fully-patched version
- iPad, supported models, iOS – Latest fully-patched version
- Android phone, Android OS – Latest fully-patched version
- Internet browser — Latest supported version of Google Chrome or Apple Safari
Note: this platform is optimized for use on Google Chrome. You may download Google Chrome for free at: https://www.google.com/chrome/. If you use other software, you may not receive the same level of support or performance, but as long as you are able to read and review the information above and otherwise access PDF documents, you should be able to access and retain Documents provided through this platform.
If you have any questions or wish to withdraw consent to receive and sign electronic documents provided by your financial institution or its affiliates, please contact your financial institution directly using the contact information in the bottom right hand corner of the application page.
If you wish to withdraw consent to receive and sign electronic documents provided by Blend or its affiliates, please email email@example.com. Note: Blend cannot process withdraw requests related to your financial institution.