Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is helping the insurance industry evolve and empowering it with the help of technology; Blend Insurance Agency will provide borrowers with the option to 1) shop and 2) purchase homeowners insurance. Our Agency team is all about helping people - you can apply your passion by assisting our customers with their insurance needs and our team members by helping them deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Blend Insurance is growing our Insurance Sales Advisor org and looking for an exceptional leader to help grow and develop our teams, act as a player coach, and be committed to developing our employees and growing our relationships with customers. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
How you'll contribute:
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists in establishing workflows and procedures for the Agency and Insurance Client Advisor roles
- Answers team members questions, helps with team problems and challenges, and oversees work for quality and compliance
- Assists with interview hiring processes and new team member training
- Participates in development of team recognition program, and contribute to the selection process of recognition recipients
- Act as an agent for Blend Insurance Agency advising client regarding multiple insurance companies offered by agency
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell insurance policies to prospective policy holders by providing rate quotes and coverage information
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits, and help assess their goals and needs in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- A current Property & Casualty license REQUIRED
- 3+ years of insurance sales experience – with a proven track record of sales skills and abilities in a Contact Center
- Passion for providing a great customer experience
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and adapt at mastering new processes and procedures
- Comfortable working in a Contact Center environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written, verbal and presentation delivery with ability to clearly communicate the features and benefits of products to customers
- Strong computer skills and aptitude to quickly learn new systems
- Must have a high level of initiative, drive and desire/openness to learn new skills and information
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options