Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Brand Designers bring the Blend brand to life. They are advocates and champions of the Blend Brand internally and externally. From the fit and finish of all our customer and employee interactions, to counseling internal partners on creative decisions, Brand Designers partner with Marketing, Sales, Services, and People Operations to steward our brand's experiences.
- Be an advocate for thoughtful digital design. Not only can you create digital experiences that are amazing to look at, but are also intuitive and useful to Blend’s customers across all user touch points while keeping in mind the company's goals and growth.
- Take the lead on projects from concept to delivery(project examples range from seasonal events/campaign landing pages, social media campaigns to demand generation marketing across our B2B website)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, copywriters and internal stakeholders to develop meaningful web experiences
- Help champion and amplify the value of design throughout Blend and beyond
- Critique and support fellow designers on larger Brand Design initiatives
- 3-5 years experience working in a digital environment
- Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches and wireframes
- Experience in demonstrating how your past work has resulted in improved KPIs
- Drive to function independently and in a team environment — you are proactive in unblocking processes and are always stewarding its success
- Knowledge of web best practices and experience working closely and iteratively with developers to validate design accuracy throughout the creative process
- Firm understanding of design systems, including design libraries and component-level page layouts
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude to explain design rationale and decisions