Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is building a tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. We work hard, together, and with respect.
We are looking for a creative, results-driven marketer to join our demand generation team and develop ABM practices at Blend. You will work closely with our marketing and sales teams to plan, develop, and execute an ABM strategy for our top accounts.
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans for strategic target accounts that focus on new logo acquisition and accelerating existing opportunities.
- Identify target account segmentation and buying committee personas for targeted programs and maintain them through account health and performance dashboards.
- Lead a cross-functional marketing pod with product marketing and field marketing teammates focused on strategic accounts and other high-touch marketing efforts.
- Oversee the deployment of high-touch, account-specific marketing programs to deliver the right messages at the right time.
- Design and execute multi-channel communication strategies for diverse prospect audiences including executives, administrators, and a variety of users.
- Manage the execution of email campaigns, direct mail, webinars, events, and other channels used in ABM programs.
- Lead efforts to bring a more high-touch, account focused strategy to all go-to-market teams and functions.
- Experience developing and running account based marketing programs at B2B SaaS organizations
- The ability to work independently and across multi-disciplined teams.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, regularly evolving startup environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo (or other marketing automation platform)
- 2+ years of experience in Account based marketing
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Familiarity with ABM platforms, tools and vendors
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or other highly regulated industries.