Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Our Platform team is growing. This team is responsible for building the services and platform that catapult Blend into a much larger market(outside of our flagship mortgage product).
As a Product Manager in the Platform team, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution for our foundational services at Blend. You’ll partner closely with engineering and product teams from across the company to better understand their product objectives, and lead our platform engineering teams to build a robust and compelling platform. Sound interesting? Read on.
You will use your strong technical acumen to manage and drive services such as identity, access, workflow engine, eventing, and notifications for all Blend products. In addition, you will also manage and drive our infrastructure and fleet management services. Your foundational services portfolio will serve our internal Blend product, engineering, and deployment teams as well as external parties including customers and partners. Partnering with the teams owning our major banking verticals and capabilities, you will define and execute a platform roadmap that enables faster speed of development and deployment, greater extensibility of shared components and services, and the foundation for the future of product experiences across all our verticals.
How you’ll contribute:
- Partner with cross-functional teams, distill complex challenges, manage competing priorities, identify, define and deliver a coherent and compelling set of foundational services for the Blend Platform
- Work across product, engineering, and executive teams to successfully propel core platform initiatives forward, evangelize and achieve internal adoption
- Leverage your technical acumen to deeply understand engineering problems, deliver detailed specifications, and speak confidently about what the team is working on, critical technical decisions, and the trade-offs of various approaches both internally within Blend and externally with our customers and partners
- Drive developer and operator productivity within Blend by being their champion across the foundational services you deliver
Who you are:
- 5+ years of technical product management delivering SaaS
- Strong preference for experience building or scaling APIs, products, and complex enterprise systems and services
- Can map and communicate how engineering system design decisions relate to customer, business, and company outcomes
- Possess deep technical knowledge around complex web application architecture, APIs, or developer tools
- Proven history of shipping and iterating on successful platform products that required partnering across multiple teams and/or organizations
- Strong communication skills - you can operate at a strategic level and deep dive into the technical details with ease
- Familiarity with managing infrastructure and administration tooling
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave