Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
How you’ll contribute:
- Responsible for issuing title insurance policies for closed real estate loan transactions for properties located primarily in Texas. Temporarily work from home, but may change to in office.
- In order to issue a title insurance policy the Policy Production Specialist is required to review closed title and escrow files to determine whether the policy should include any exceptions from coverage, endorsements, and the proper form.
Who you are:
- Must be able to pass a credit check
- Must live in Texas
- 2+ years recent experience in Escrow/Title - required
- Manage a pipeline of outstanding policy orders and initiating those actions necessary to issue the applicable title insurance
- Familiar with the fundamentals of title insurance, loan documentation, lender loan closing instructions and title insurance policy forms
- Availability to work 8a-5p or 9a-6p CST
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses