Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. Through our software, we enable our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, helping consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
How you will contribute:
- Activities include receiving explicit instruction on reviewing, recording, and organizing documentation associated with a product and client billing.
- Maintains good customer relations, focused on responding to direct customer inquiries and providing solutions or referring to them the appropriate contact who can assist with the inquiry.
- Research and review documents to determine the status of title ownership to real property. Coordinate issuance of title insurance, prepare real estate property title reports.
Who you are:
- 1 year of recent Title industry experience (required)
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word and Excel)
- Able to review Title reports and other title documents
- Work in office
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
- 8 paid holidays, 4 floating holidays, and 1 volunteer day
- PTO accrued bi-weekly up to 16 days a year