Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to scale and optimize all aspects of our email marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a strong cross-functional collaborator who takes a data driven approach to all aspects of their role. You will be an essential partner in all of our marketing program development and execution.
Working with campaign managers, copywriters and designers, you will be responsible for ensuring that the right message lands in the inbox of our prospects and customers at the right time. The ideal candidate is an adept multitasker with a drive to continuously improve the effectiveness of their channel.
How you'll contribute:
- Collaborate with campaign managers to deliver high-impact programs to customers and prospects.
- Develop our email center of excellence and act as the subject matter expert for email comms within and external to the marketing team
- Improve our program effectiveness through testing and iteration
- Manage our email production calendar. Identify delivery blockers and work with stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Build reports to share email outcomes, progress, and successes with the Marketing team
- Educate and support the team on email best practices and production
Who you are:
- BA or BS degree
- 3-5 years experience running email programs for B2B marketing teams
- Confident, process-oriented marketer
- Experience with a MAP (e.g. Marketo), a CRM (e.g. Salesforce), and related full stack marketing applications
- Experience developing html email optimized for multiple platforms.
- An drive to improve inefficient systems
- A passion for continued learning
- Excellent attention to detail and process
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner with both technical and non-technical peers
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving startup environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.