Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend’s Mortgage Group is responsible for powering the core functionality of Blend’s lending platform that enables mortgage lenders to deliver a more frictionless, compliant, and accessible digital experience to their customers. From powering an industry leading borrower application experience, to providing innovative tools for loan origination teams, to driving automation in the processing and fulfillment of loan applications, this team is the reason over 300 mortgage banks and lenders trust Blend as their end-to-end digital lending platform.
The Loan Application team is at the center of our lending platform for loan origination teams. This person is responsible for supporting the end-to-end loan application and all the key workflows loan teams use to qualify borrowers, some of which will become new product lines over time. This person is also responsible for ensuring our workflows can support all loan types our mortgage lenders originate, expanding our workflow to support loan teams further into the origination process, and building new features to connect into our ecosystem of partners and service providers used by our customers. As the Product Manager, you will own the strategy, roadmap, and outcomes for the product. You will work closely with engineering, product design, and peers in mortgage team, as well as cross-functionally with business partners and customers.
How you'll contribute:
Who you are:
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19