Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is hiring exceptional account leaders responsible for generating new sales and growing existing customer revenue through transforming the technology that powers their lending processes, specifically with Banking and Credit Union (BCU) clients. This will include diving deep into your customers’ and prospective customers’ organizations, understanding the business stakeholders, strategic objectives, and operating procedures. You will use this knowledge to acquire new customers, and increase current customers’ utilization of the Blend platform, as well as sell and implement new features and product offerings.
How you'll contribute:
- Hire, train, and manage a team of Relationship Managers who will sell into enterprise lenders
- Develop reps for career growth within the Blend Sales organization
- Foster a team culture of urgency, accountability, and respect for others by your actions and behaviors - lead from the front and set the example
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Guide and coach the team on how to adopt consultative and challenger selling techniques that help prospects appreciate the value of Blend
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process and set standards for performance metric
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in sales management in SaaS sales
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the SaaS landscape
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Proven record of success as an individual sales contributor and team leader
- Experience in the mortgage or lending industries
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner,snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
If you have a disability and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment, please contact Blend at (650) 550-4810 or email@example.com.