Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Product Designers focus on delivering best-in-class experiences by translating user insights and product strategy into products that transform the way work gets done. From reimagining workflows, developing concepts, and crafting new interactions and components, you will be bringing simplicity, transparency, and delight to the complex, confusing industry of consumer finance.
The Consumer Banking team is transforming how financial institutions deliver products through instantaneous, personalized, and proactive financing experiences, across a financial institution’s entire portfolio of products. Every banking product goes through an application and underwriting process — intaking a consumer’s information, guiding them through product selection, and verifying their identity, income, employment, collateral, and much more. These processes are the backbone of every institution’s banking operation, and yet the technology in this space is antiquated.
As a senior designer, you’re exceptional in design craft and are keenly interested in simplifying complex and antiquated processes. On the Consumer Banking team, you will be responsible for defining the experiences for the end-consumer for the suite of consumer banking products — from vision to execution. You’re a hands-on designer and well versed in executing end-to-end: from product discovery, interaction design, to visual execution.
How you'll contribute:
Who you are:
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Daily meal stipend during COVID-19 (lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays when working from the office)
- Diversity and inclusion training
- Four months of paid parental or personal leave
- Generous vacation policy, company-wide mental health days during COVID-19
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Product Designer (Senior) - Enterprise, Close
- Product Designer (Senior) - Enterprise, Consumer Banking
- Product Designer (Senior) - Enterprise, Mortgage