Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend Insurance is growing our Insurance Sales Advisor team and we’re looking for an exceptional leader to help lead our Florida specific team, act as a player coach, and be committed to developing our employees and growing our relationships with customers. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
As the Insurance Client Advisor Florida Team Lead, you will play a key role in the success of the Insurance Client Advisor team at Blend Insurance. This team of professionals works closely with the borrowers and mortgage company partners who use the Blend platform. You will provide the specific Florida market training and support to our specific Florida Client Insurance Advisors as they begin and continue their work at Blend Insurance.
This is an opportunity to be in a leadership role which mentors our Client Insurance Advisors. You will have the chance to be creative, to learn new systems, and share your knowledge specific to our growing Florida market.
How you'll contribute:
- Train, develop and mentor the existing Florida specific Insurance Client Advisor Team
- Suggest and coordinate a training program on the specifics that are unique to this marketplace.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Increase the confidence of the Client Insurance Advisors. Identify room for improvement and train on the deficient areas. This can be done individually or as a group.
- Successfully manage, coach, and mentor in a remote environment
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell insurance policies to prospective policy holders by providing rate quotes and coverage information.
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits, and help assess their goals and needs in a timely manner.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager.
Who you are:
- You demonstrate patience, understanding, and you are approachable to others. You're also willing to learn and grow as a leader.
- You're an intuitive learner, teacher, and coach with positive energy, setting a good example to others. You are also reliable, knowledgeable, and you have experience in the insurance industry.
- You're comfortable speaking to groups of people and to individuals.
- You have good written & verbal communication skills and you are highly organized.
- You’re familiar with SalesForce, Zoom, Google Slides and Google Calendar Management. Comfortable with Public Speaking.
- Must be a Florida resident holding a current Florida Resident License and familiar with the intricacies of that marketplace
- Ability to work in synergy with other leaders to broaden intra-department awareness
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home office set up, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Up to 15 days accrued vacation per year
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave