At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Generally, what would you do as a Disbursement Associate II?
Responsible for the daily disbursement of escrow files for the National Origination Division. Activities include obtaining all necessary documents in order to prepare a release for recordation for the customer once the mortgage obligation has been fully satisfied. Currently work from home role, may be subject to change to in office.
Think you’re qualified? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Ability to pass a credit check - this position will become a Licensed Escrow Officer in Texas
- 3+ years of Escrow experience
- Experience handling disbursements
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Organizational skills
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of escrow processes and systems is required
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K + company match
- 8 paid holidays, 4 floating holidays, 1volunteer day
- PTO is accrued per pay period (bi-weekly) up to 16 days a year