At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that’s because it really is. And we can’t do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn’t undermine the excitement of home ownership. That’s why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works as a BDD Engineer to elicit requirements working directly with the business. Develop supporting artifacts including requirements documents, business process descriptions, diagrams, and use cases
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, simplify and analyze complex business processes to improve efficiency, abstract low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Test data/report changes and approve prior to sending to users for approval
- Facilitate report UAT with business sponsors
- Prioritize and handle multiple projects
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university required; major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position preferred.
- 5+ years related experience in gathering, documenting, and analyzing requirements
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development methodologies and what is necessary to be an effective BDD Engineer (Business Analyst/Data Analyst/QA Analyst) within a DevOps Team leveraging techniques including problem solving, conflict resolution, delegation, negotiation, change management, and leadership.
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL queries, functions, views, and stored procedures.
- Knowledge with various development tools, such as SQL Server Management Studio, Integration Services and Reporting Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated knowledge in business process diagramming tools and methods.
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-and short-term disability
- Comprehensive and diverse health benefit options designed for healthy, happy employees
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses